Pegasus Coaches Covid-secure operating measures
The safety of our passengers and drivers is our utmost priority and we operate in accordance with government recommendations, industry guidelines, and prevailing social distancing measures. We have introduced a number of Covid-secure operating measures to minimise the risk of direct and indirect transmission of the virus and to protect our passengers and drivers.
- The driver will wear appropriate PPE onboard the coach and while loading and unloading luggage.
- The driver will instruct you on how to board and exit the coach safely. Please do not board the coach until instructed.
- Each coach has been fitted with hand sanitisers and passengers will be expected to use these on boarding and exiting the vehicle.
- There will also be signs around the vehicle reminding passengers to maintain a safe social distance.
- A number of seats will not be available, such as face to face seating and the seats located nearest the driver.
- Face coverings, which cover both your mouth and nose, must be worn by passengers for the full duration of the journey. Please bring your own mask.
- Passengers will be asked not to eat or drink on the coach.
- The interior of each coach has been treated with an anti-microbial coating providing extra protection against viruses settling on treated surfaces and textiles for up to 30 days. Each vehicle will display the latest treatment certificate.
- All vehicles will be aired and deep-cleaned after use.
If you have any further questions about our operating procedures, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Download our Covid-19 Passenger Risk Assessment
Download our Generic Coach Travel Risk Assessment